We work in partnership with farmers and land managers, local businesses, the public sector and local charities to provide a variety of services.
Cumbria Farm Environment Partnership provide the following services.
- Countryside Stewardship: Higher Tier; Mid Tier; Hedgerows & Boundaries Grant and Water Capital Grant applications
- Habitat management plans
- Advice on funding sources, such as farm infrastructure and woodland management
- Cross Compliance checks, including NVZ regulations
- Phase 1 and NVC surveys
- Nutrient planning and Manure management
- Soil survey, sampling and analysis
- Organising training events and demonstrations